Tuesday 7 April 2009

One afternoon after a long day at the office. I was on my way home as usual in a high humidity condition of Bangkok (and other cities near the equator). Smoke and noises from the vehicles on the streets were very disturbance. I kept walking, heading to my apartment as fast as I could to escape this uncomfortable environment. Normally, I do not look at anything else apart from the pavement cement passing my feet, but this day was different. My eyes spotted a traffic sign that I think it could not be in other countries. The sign said 'Obey the traffic law zone!'.

I was standing there for a moment. The girl, who was selling flowers, looked at me as if there was something wrong. I was amazed by this sign. Beyond this sign, you HAVE TO OBEY THE TRAFFIC LAW! and how about the area before the sign or somewhere else? I took the picture of the sign and continued walking back home, kept thinking all night who had started such a sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 im-okey-dokey.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.