Friday 10 April 2009

It has not yet ended even the streets in Bangkok is now (2046H) back to normal. I just came back from outside and the traffic on the street in the front of my apartment could flow normally. News has also reported that the Victory Monument is now clear from the protesters as well. However, the red-shirted protesters gathered this morning in Pattaya, where the ASEAN summit was held, and tried to interupt the meeting. A red-shirted leader in Bangkok announced that most of the summit participants had cancelled to join. Later, the news reported that the particaipants had been brought to the summit through an unknow way (Ah! I love my brilliant PM). In the afternoon, the protesters had handed a letter to a participants' agent, thus, stopped their attempt to break through.

PAD has told the yellow-shirted members to stay clear from the situation, which I agree. Taking part might have caused violence through the country. I think PM Abhisit's law enforcement is on the way and stongly believe that he could run the summit to the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 im-okey-dokey.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.